5 key facts to make your retirement a reality.
- Consider the power of compounding
- Consider rental properties
- Consider investing in an index fund
- Pay close attention to the fees paid by your investments (keep it below 1%)
- Don’t assume that a 401K is key to everything
- After all, it relies solely on market performance
- It assumes that you will not have a huge task bill at the time of the withdrawal
- You wait until 59 1/2 and you start withdrawals but the more you have in your 401K, the more you will be tax as you gain access to those funds. The older you get, the less time you have to enjoy those funds.